On this section, access to
WHAT IS EDENRED’S GRADUATE PROGRAM?
The Edenstep program offers young graduates the opportunity to carry out two different missions as part of a VIE (French international internship program) in two Edenred subsidiaries across the world, during two years.
This program offers you a fast-track opportunity to accomplish missions with responsibilities in fields such as strategy, finance, marketing, project management or IT engineering depending on your profile and career aspirations. It allows a complete immersion in the subsidiaries of the Edenred Group in countries such as Germany, Italy, Romania, Mexico and Brazil.
As a member of the Edenstep Program, you will receive individual support (trainings and mentoring) throughout the entire program.
You have recently graduated from an engineering school, a business school or from university and you speak English fluently.
You’re eager to travel, to take on new challenges and to meet unique people.
PROGRAM STEPS & PROCEDURE
- Preselection of the candidates: Applicants send a resume and one slide of presentation (in English).
- First HR call to discuss the candidate’s motivations and answer all questions about the program.
- One-day recruitment session in English, including two interviews.
- Video interview with the operational manager of the position for which you have been selected.
The Edenstep Graduate Program starts early September.
The Induction Week in Paris will allow you to get to know your fellow colleagues from the Edenstep Program, to discover the Group and its activities, and finally to meet the Edenred senior managers before starting your first mission.
You will occupy two positions (each one lasting one year) for 24 months in two Edenred countries. During the first year, you will have the opportunity to participate in a one-week seminar with your class.
Edenred will cover your travel fees (including luggage fees) as well as one return trip during the program.
JOIN THE EDENSTEP GRADUATE PROGRAM:
- A genuine international experience,
- Support throughout the program,
- A career springboard for young graduates,
- The possibility to ultimately occupy a position of responsibility in an international group,
- Integration in a community of enthusiasts who share their love of travel, their determination to take up challenges and the desire to meet unique people.