The Edenstep program offers recent graduates a unique opportunity to work in positions of responsibility in an international environment for 24 months.
Edenstep, our graduate program
What is the Edenstep graduate program?
Edenstep is your rocket platform to start your career at Edenred.
We offer you a chance to take on assignments in Edenred subsidiaries across the world, in countries such as Brazil, United States, Italy, United Kingdom, Singapore... Assignments are carried out as part of a French “VIE” international internship program.
By joining Edenstep, you will:
- Develop a new range of skills
- Extend your network beyond in an international company
- Express the best version of yourself
- Live a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Edenstep as seen by Edensteppers
How to apply and program structure
- Initial application: Apply by submitting a CV and a slide presenting yourself (in English).
- Initial HR interview to discuss your motivation and answer questions about the program.
- One-day recruitment session in English, including two interviews.
- Video interview with the operational manager of the position for the first year of the program.
The program begins in early September.
The Induction Week in Paris is your opportunity to get to know the other members of the program, learn about the Group and its businesses and meet Edenred’s senior managers, before embarking on your first mission.
Over a total of 24 months, participants fill two positions in two Edenred countries. During the first year, they are invited to attend a development seminar with the other members of the program.
Edenred covers travel fees (including luggage) as well as one return trip during the program.
Edensteppers at VivaTech 2023