The Edenstep program offers recent graduates a unique opportunity to work in positions of responsibility in an international environment for 24 months.
Edenstep, our graduate program
What is the Edenstep graduate program?
Edenstep offers a chance to take on assignments in Edenred subsidiaries in countries such as Brazil, the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom and Singapore. Assignments are carried out as part of a French “VIE” international internship program. The main prerequisites are a love of travel, a thirst for challenge and a passion for meeting new people.
Edenstep as seen by Edensteppers
Each Edenstep participant receives individual support in the form of training and mentoring throughout the entire program.
How to apply and program structure
- Initial application: Apply by submitting a CV and a slide presenting yourself (in English).
- Initial HR interview to discuss your motivation and answer questions about the program.
- One-day recruitment session in English, including two interviews.
- Video interview with the operational manager of the position for the first year of the program.
The program begins in early September.
The Induction Week in Paris is an opportunity to get to know the other members of the program, learn about the Group and its businesses and meet Edenred’s senior managers, before set off on the first assignment.
Over a total of 24 months, participants fill two positions in two Edenred countries. During the first year, they are invited to attend a one-week seminar with the other members of the program in their year.
Edenred covers travel fees (including luggage) as well as one return trip during the program.
Edensteppers in their own words
Joining Edenstep means...
- A genuine international experience;
- Support throughout the program;
- A career springboard for recent graduates;
- The prospect of ultimately holding a position of responsibility in an international group;
- Joining a community of enthusiastic people who share a love of travel, a thirst for challenge and a passion for meeting new people.