Key figures and indicators
Key elements to discover Edenred.
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting 60 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 45 countries via close to 1 million corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2022, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed some €38 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC 40 ESG, CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
2022-2025, the strategic plan: Beyond
Presented at the Capital Markets Day in October 2022, the Beyond22-25 strategic plan leverages Edenred’s unparalleled platform model to achieve the Group’s vision: to be the everyday platform for people at work.
2022 results: Edenred’s results break new records
In € million
* Funds From Operations.
A unique business model
The Group’s financial model is set out in the diagram below:
- Total revenue, which came over €2 billion in 2022, is made up of operating revenue and other revenue;
- the most relevant indicator for measuring the Group’s performance is operating revenue, part of which relates to the business volume managed by Edenred;
- EBITDA, which corresponds to total income less operating expenses (excluding depreciation, amortization and provisions). It stood at €836 million for 2022.
- EBIT which corresponds to operating profit before other income and expenses. It stood at €687 million for 2022. EBIT includes:
- operating EBIT, which corresponds to EBIT before other revenue;
- other revenue.
Double-digit L/L growth in all business lines
By Business Line
|Fleet & Mobility Solutions||Complementary Solutions|
|% of FY 2022
Group operating revenue
|FY 2022 like-for-like operating revenue growth vs FY 2021||+18.2%||+23.5%||+15.0%|
By geographical zone
of the World
|% of 2022
Group operating revenue
|2022 operating revenue growth
Generating sustainable and profitable growth in 2023
Reaffirming Beyond22-25 strategic plan targets for 2023
|L/L Annual EBITDA growth||>+12%|
|Annual FCF/EBITDA conversion rate(1)||>70%|
(1) At constant regulation and methodologies