On this section, access to
Edenred is the everyday companion for people at work. Its leading intermediation platform connects 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants via 830,000 corporate clients, across 46 countries. Thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed 2.5 billion specific purpose payment transactions in 2018, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards, and representing nearly €30 billion in business volume.
Edenred’s 10,000 staff are driven by a commitment to improving employees’ quality of life, increasing companies’ efficiency and boosting merchants’ revenues. They achieve this through three business lines:
- Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture and human services)
- Fleet & Mobility Solutions (fuel, tolls, maintenance and business travel)
- Complementary solutions, including Corporate Payment Services (virtual payment cards, identified wire transfers and supplier payments), Incentive & Rewards (gift cards and platforms, and incentive programs), and Public Social Programs.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
Annual average L/L growth between 2016 and 2018Annual average L/L growth
Business volume, a first approach
Edenred managed a business volume of € 28 billion in 2018
Reflection of the Group strategy, three indicators dedicated to medium-term annual objectives
In order to generate sustainable and profitable growth and creating value for shareholders, Edenred has set ambitious growth objectives for the 2016-2018 period:
- Like-for-like growth in operating revenue of more than 7%;
- Like-for-like growth in operating EBIT of more than 9%;
- Like-for-like growth in funds from operations before other income and expenses (FFO) of more than 10%.
Group outperformance, illustrated by L/L growth of three indicators for the 2016-2018 period
A unique business modelBusiness model
The scheme below describes by business line, revenue then EBIT generation:
- Group total revenue increased by €1.38 billion in 2018, includes operating revenue and other revenue (formerly called financial revenue).
- The most relevant metric for the Group business is operating revenue. A part of it is dedicated to business volume generated by Edenred.
- EBIT corresponds to operating profit before other income and expenses, equal to operating EBIT, and other revenue. EBIT increased by € 461 million in 2018.
Another record year fueled by double-digit organic growth in all regions and in all business lines
Breakdown and L/L growth* of operating revenue by geographical zone
Breakdown and L/L growth* of operating revenue by business line
More information about financial results and quarterly information, click here.
For Edenred business lines, click here.