On this section, access to
Edenred is a leading services and payments platform and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (meal vouchers), fleet and mobility (fuel cards, commuter vouchers), incentives (gift vouchers, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (virtual cards). These solutions enhance employee well-being and purchasing power, improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly every day.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
2019-2022, the new strategic plan: Next FrontierNext Frontier
* At constant regulation and methodology.
On February 26, 2020, Edenred published its 2019 annual results and confirmed the Next Frontier strategy’s 2019-2022 targets for 2020.
This outlook has been updated due to the uncertainties linked to the Covid-19 epidemic. In this context, Edenred has suspended its targets for full-year 2020.
2019: record results in strong growth
A unique business modelBusiness model
The Group’s financial model is set out in the diagram below:
- Total revenue, which came to €1,6 billion in 2019, is made up of operating revenue and other revenue;
- the most relevant indicator for measuring the Group’s performance is operating revenue, part of which relates to the business volume managed by Edenred;
- EBITDA, which corresponds to total income less operating expenses (excluding depreciation, amortization and provisions). It stood at €668 million for 2019.
- EBIT which corresponds to operating profit before other income and expenses. It stood at €545 million for 2019. EBIT includes:
- operating EBIT, which corresponds to EBIT before other revenue;
- other revenue.
2019: another double-digit growth of operating revenue
By Business Line
1 Excluding Venezuela
By geographical zone
1 Excluding Venezuela