On this section, access to
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting more than 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards). These solutions enhance user’s well-being and purchasing power, improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly every day.
In 2020, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
2019-2022, the strategic plan: Next FrontierNext Frontier
Presented at the Capital Markets Day in October 2019, the Next Frontier strategic plan leverages Edenred’s unparalleled platform model to achieve the Group’s vision: to be the everyday companion for people at work.
2020 results: after a strong rebound in the second half of 2020, and with its development potential intact, Edenred is back on track to deliver sustainable and profitable growth
A unique business modelBusiness model
The Group’s financial model is set out in the diagram below:
- Total revenue, which came to €1.5 billion in 2020, is made up of operating revenue and other revenue;
- the most relevant indicator for measuring the Group’s performance is operating revenue, part of which relates to the business volume managed by Edenred;
- EBITDA, which corresponds to total income less operating expenses (excluding depreciation, amortization and provisions). It stood at €580 million for 2020.
- EBIT which corresponds to operating profit before other income and expenses. It stood at €455 million for 2020. EBIT includes:
- operating EBIT, which corresponds to EBIT before other revenue;
- other revenue.
Showing both resilience and capacity to rebound in 2020
By Business Line
By geographical zone
To find out more