On this section, access to
Edenred's offer is built around three business lines:
- Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant®, Ticket Alimentación, Ticket Plus, Nutrisavings, etc.)
- Fleet and mobility solutions (Ticket Log, Ticket Car, UTA, Ticket Empreserial, etc.)
- Complementary solutions including corporate payments (Edenred Corporate Payment), incentives and rewards (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos) and public social programs.
The Group brings together a unique network of 43 million employees, 750,000 companies and public institutions, and 1.4 million affiliated merchants.
Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, Edenred operates in 42 countries, with close to 8,000 employees. In 2016, the Group managed almost €20 billion in transactions, of which 70% were carried out via card, mobile device or the web.
50 years of Success Story
1962 > 1976 - Heading for sustainable growth
Inspired by the Luncheon Vouchers introduced in 1954 in the United Kingdom, Jacques Borel brings the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher to the French market in 1962.
In 1967, a government decree makes the meal voucher an officially recognized employee benefit. Building on its success, the concept is exported to other countries beginning in 1976.
1976 > 2000 - From a local presence to global leadership
The Employee benefits business expands into the global marketplace, starting with Europe and then Latin America, led by two flagship programs, Ticket Restaurant® and Ticket Alimentación.
A subsidiary of the Accor Group since 1983, the Ticket Restaurant business turns a new corner and becomes Accor Services in 1998.
2000 > 2010 - From a broader range of solutions to a stand-alone business
In the early 2000s, the pace of growth quickens and innovation is extended to new territories, with the introduction of Incentive & rewards solutions in Europe and Asia and the expansion of Expense management solutions via Ticket Car in Latin America.
In June 2010, following the demerger of Accor’s Hospitality and Prepaid Services businesses, Accor Services becomes Edenred. The new company begins operating on its own, defines its corporate mission project and successfully lists its shares on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange.
2010 > 2016 - From a pioneering concept to a successful business model
Edenred is stepping up its transformation by making digital solutions a core pillar of its strategy.
The Group is also continuing to pursue ambitious growth objectives in terms of innovation, with ten new solutions created every year, and geographic expansion, with the opening of one new country market per year.
Solutions that benefit to all stakeholders
Edenred lies at the core of a virtuous network that associates its corporate clients, its beneficiary employees and its affiliated merchants. The Group brings added value to all of its stakeholders:
- Companies and public sector clients, concerned with being attractive employers, motivating their teams and optimizing their performance.
- Beneficiaries (employees and citizens), who appreciate the simplicity and convenience of service cards and vouchers in making their lives easier.
- Affiliated merchants (restaurants, stores, gas stations, etc.) seeking to increase their revenue, foster their customers' loyalty and make their transactions more secure.
- Public authorities looking to improve the efficiency of their social policies and ensure the traceability of allocated funds.
Moreover, public authorities appreciate the use of solutions that improve the efficiency of their social policies and guarantee the traceability of allocated funds.