- After a 2-year survey of corporate clients and affiliated restaurants in Chile, the Ideal meal program received the government's award for the most innovative initiative to promote a healthy life style. The positive and concrete impacts have been clearly demonstrated: a 20% increase in the consumption of healthy food in partner restaurants, a 5% drop in cases of excess weight and a 5% rise in the use of vouchers.
- A survey was also conducted of employees' eating habits in order to define the local Ideal meal projects: four pilot countries in 2013 and five new countries deployed in 2014, upping the number of subsidiaries engaged in the initiative.
- Feedback from the 1st Ideal meal Day: 33 participating Edenred subsidiaries, and a common theme of the "Ideal" recipe from each country
After the presentation, shareholders were invited to the stand manned by the CSR team to enjoy the Ideal meal Day experience:
- individual advice from a dietician,
- a presentation of the subsidiaries' initiatives on the theme of nutrition,
- a discussion of their own vision of the Ideal meal on the live Tweet @IdealEdenred.
Each shareholder received the Book of Ideal meal recipes, containing all the local recipes that they can prepare at home!