On 14 April 2015, the Group released its results for the first quarter.
- Sustained organic growth in the first-quarter, with:
- Issue volume up 10% like-for-like to €4,553 million, reflecting dynamic growth in Latin America (up 17.3%), a good performance in Europe (up 2.7%) and strong growth in the Rest of the World (up 16%).
- Total revenue up 8% like-for-like to €263 million, reflecting a 9% rise in operating revenue with issue volume and a 2.7% rise in financial revenue.
- Slightly positive currency effect over the period
- Objective of 8% to 14% growth in issue volume over the medium term confirmed First-quarter
- Finalization of the acquisition of a 34% stake in Union Tank Eckstein (UTA)
On February 27, 2015, Edenred finalized its acquisition of a 34% interest in UTA, a leading issuer in the European fuel card market for heavy vehicle fleets. The transaction represents an investment of around €150 million.
- Placement bond issue
On March 3, 2015, Edenred successfully placed a €500 million 10-year 1.375% bond issue. The bond issue was placed with around 200 international institutional investors and was more than five times oversubscribed, confirming the market's confidence in the Group's credit quality.
- Edenred increases its stake in ProwebCE
On March 25, 2015, Edenred and the ProwebCE management team joined forces to acquire 100% of the capital of ProwebCE, the French leader in solutions for works councils.