Did you know?
- In the United Kingdom, energy consumption has dropped 26% thanks to server virtualization, with Edenred’s offices in Chester now having 2 instead of its previous 16 machines
- Edenred France has been printing its Ticket Restaurant® vouchers on FSC-certified recycled paper since January 2012
- In 2009, Edenred launched the Ticket Carbon Control program in Brazil, allowing Ticket Car® client companies to calculate CO2 emissions from their vehicles through their fuel use.
Edenred City represents the three areas of the company’s environmental commitment: its offices, its production site and its environmental services for clients and affiliates.
Areas with major environmental impacts are highlighted by a red dot.
When you click on one, a window appears and provides information such as:
- figures to inform visitors of the importance of each area
- examples of good practices that have been put into place in the Group's various subsidiaries to act in favor of the environment
- advice on how individuals can take action