Edenred has never called a halt to its business plan and cultural transformation, from its creation in 2010, until the roll-out of the Fast Forward plan today. The Group’s transformation is based on it values that form the bedrock of the common culture in the 46 countries where Edenred is present.
This transformation, which has impacted every aspect of the Group (products, innovation, sales, IT, HR, CSR, the brand, etc.), is driven by Edenred’s 8,500 employees. Several projects, involving every function of the Group, and organized by values, have come under the spotlight:
- Passion for customers (Edenred Digital University, Passion for customers)
- Respect (Ideal, Idealday, Edenraid, Edenvoice, Diversity)
- Imagination (Edenred Factory, Edenred Capital Partners, Partech, Viva Technology)
- Simplicity (work on UX, shift to digital, re-branding)
- Entrepreneurial spirit (the leader in mobile payments, delivery services, Edenstep, Edenred Executive Academy, Talent week)
The event’s organizer, the Leaders League group, called on the expert knowledge of a jury of professionals to elect the prize-winners in the 17 categories.
More than 500 CEOs, Managing Directors and executives from the worlds of strategy, marketing, innovation and digital technology from France’s leading companies attended the annual event. They were accompanied by some 50 budding and innovative start-ups during this day of presentations and the award ceremony for the top-performing companies in three main areas: growth, marketing and innovation.
For more information, read the online press release.