For the fourth year in a row, Edenred was lauded by the magazine editors for its quality relationship with its shareholders. This 2020 trophy is especially highlighting the relevance and versatility of the Group's digital communications channels.
Accolade for a digital leader
Marked by the health crisis as well as strict lockdown measures, the year 2020 saw digital communications becoming an essential part of the dialogue between listed companies and their shareholders.
It is therefore small wonder that Edenred's digital expertise, already the cornerstone of the Group's business model, came to the forefront in this unprecedented context. Making Edenred the runner-up in its ranking, Le Revenu notably remarked:
- Its dedicated "Individual Shareholders" section on Edenred.com, including an e-club for shareholders
- Regular and quality information, especially through a Shareholders' Newsletter and specific events adapted to the current health situation (webinars)
- Regular information shared through the corporate social media accounts:
- Publications enhancing the digital experience, such as:
- The online broadcast of the General Meeting, with the possibility offered for an electronic voting process