Edenred’s Board of Directors decided on February 10, 2016 to recommend to the Annual Shareholders Meeting of May 4 setting the 2015 dividend at €0.84 per share. Subject to this recommendation being approved at the Meeting, Edenred shareholders will receive:
- 50% of the dividend in cash, i.e. €0.42 per share, and
- 50% of the dividend in cash or new Edenred common shares, at the shareholder’s option. The new shares will be issued at a price corresponding to 90% of the average of the opening prices1 quoted for Edenred shares over the twenty trading days preceding the Annual Shareholders Meeting, i.e. between April 6 and May 3, 2016, less the net dividend, rounded up to the nearest euro cent.
Dividend payment timeline
- Record date:
- May 11, 2016 for the payment of the dividend subject to option
- May 13, 2016 for the payment of the cash dividend
- Ex-dividend date: May 12, 2016
- Period for exercising the dividend reinvestment option: from May 12 to the close of business on June 3, 2016. Shareholders that do not exercise their reinvestment option by June 3, 2016 will receive their total dividend in cash.
- Dividend payment date: June 15, 2016 for both payment methods
Certain legal restrictions may apply to the reinvestment option for non-resident shareholders. Nonresidents of France should enquire about the laws and rules applicable in their country of residence.
Disclaimer: This option does not constitute an offer or a solicitation to subscribe to or purchase securities in the United States within the meaning of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, or in any other country where such transaction would be contrary to the applicable laws and regulations. The dividend reinvestment option is not available in certain countries, such as those where such an option would require registration with, or authorization from, the local securities regulator. Shareholders residing outside France should inquire about and comply with any local restrictions.