This document is available on the AMF’s website and on Edenred’s website at:
- www.edenred.com, Investors / Shareholders section
- Regulated information section, then Periodic section
The 2019 Universal Registration Document includes:
- the annual financial report (the cross-reference table of which appears on page 367 of the 2019 Universal Registration Document, to make this information easier to find);
- the report on corporate governance prepared by the Board of Directors as well as the related Statutory auditors’ findings (pages 124 to 182 and page 268 of the 2019 Universal Registration Document, respectively); and
- a description of the share buyback program subject to the authorization of the Combined General Meeting dated May 7, 2020 (page 37 of the 2019 Universal Registration Document).
Paper copies are available at Edenred’s registered office (Direction de la Communication financière, Immeuble Be Issy, 14-16 boulevard Garibaldi, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux – France).
On February 26, 2020, Edenred published its 2019 annual results and stated its outlook for full-year 2020. This outlook has been updated due to the uncertainties linked to the Covid-19 epidemic.
This epidemic will have an impact on the Group’s business, the extent of which is not possible to estimate as at the date this Universal Registration Document was filed. The impact will depend, among other things, on the duration of the epidemic, the containment measures implemented by the various countries in which Edenred operates, and the use of short-time working by some of the Group’s clients.
Due to these uncertainties, the Group has suspended its targets for full-year 2020 until it has better visibility of the financial impacts of the epidemic.
The Group is taking appropriate measures to reduce the consequences of the epidemic on its business and earnings.