Elie du Pré de Saint Maur joins Edenred as Executive Vice President, Marketing and Strategy.
Elie du Pré de Saint Maur, 39, began his career in 2000 as a strategy consultant with Oliver Wyman. In 2003, he joined the Neopost group, which specializes in mail handling and digital communication solutions, where he held various positions: Business Analyst (2003); Marketing Director, Canada (2005); Marketing Director, France (2007); and Remote Channels Director, Europe (2010). In 2012, he was appointed Chief Marketing Officer of Cromology, a global player in the production and distribution of decorative paints. Elie du Pré de Saint Maur is a graduate of HEC business school in Paris.
Antoine Dumurgier becomes Chief Operating Officer, Expense Management.
Antoine Dumurgier, 42, began his career in 1998 as an aeronautical engineer with NASA, before going on to join the French Defense Procurement Agency (DGA). In 2001, he moved to consulting firm McKinsey and, in 2005, became Director of Performance & Excellence Operations for DHL Express France. He joined Edenred France in 2007, where he held several operational and marketing positions, and was appointed Digital Transition Director in 2012. In 2013, he was appointed Executive Vice President, Strategy and Development, joining the Group's Executive Committee. Antoine Dumurgier is a graduate of France's Ecole Polytechnique and Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace.
The Edenred Executive Committee, chaired by Bertrand Dumazy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is now organized as follows:
- Gilles Coccoli, Chief Operating Officer, Brazil
- Antoine Dumurgier, Chief Operating Officer, Expense Management
- Arnaud Erulin, Chief Operating Officer, Northern Europe, Central Europe, France and Belgium
- Diego Frutos, Chief Operating Officer, Hispanic and North America
- Graziella Gavezotti, Chief Operating Officer, Southern Europe
- Laurent Pellet, Chief Operating Officer, Asia-Pacific and Middle East
- Patrick Bataillard, Executive Vice President, Finance
- Philippe Dufour, Executive Vice President, Alternative Investments
- Elie du Pré de Saint Maur, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Strategy
- Philippe Relland-Bernard, Executive Vice President, Legal and Regulatory Affairs
- Jeanne Renard, Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Konstantinos Voyiatzis, Executive Vice President, Technology and Strategic Information Systems