During the Meeting, Jacques Stern, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, presented the Group’s achievements since 2010 and reaffirmed the objectives of the “Invent 2016” strategic phase.
Four other Executive Committee members discussed in detail the significant financial, strategic and social responsibility events of 2013. Loïc Jenouvrier, Chief Financial Officer in charge of Legal Affairs, spoke about the 2013 financial results and Antoine Dumurgier, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Development, discussed recent innovations and acquisitions. Laurent Delmas, Chief Operating Officer, France, presented the recent launch of the Ticket Restaurant® card, which marks the start of the digital transition in France. This Meeting was also an opportunity for Jeanne Renard, Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility, to present the keys for the successful implementation of Edenred’s strategy, which is being driven by the Group’s employees, corporate culture and commitment to social responsibility.
All of the resolutions submitted to shareholders were adopted, including the payment of a 2013 dividend of €0.83 per share, with the option of reinvesting 50% of the amount in new shares.
In addition, shareholders re-elected as Directors Jacques Stern, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Edenred, Jean Romain Lhomme, Principal and Co-Head of Colony Capital Europe, and Gabriele Galateri di Genola, Chairman of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.
Shareholders also elected as a new Director Maëlle Gavet, who is the Russia-based Chief Executive Officer of Ozon Holdings, a Russian e-commerce company. She will bring to the Board her expertise in the fields of innovation, e-commerce, and technology, media and telecommunications (TMT). She was previously a consultant at the Boston Consulting Group, before becoming Executive Vice President, Marketing and Customer Relationship Management and later Chief Executive Officer of Ozon.ru.
The Board of Directors therefore now comprises 11 members, 73% of whom are independent.
- Jean-Paul Bailly*, former Chairman of RATP and Honorary Chairman of the French Post Office (Groupe la Poste).
- Anne Bouverot*, Director General of GSMA, the international association of mobile network operators.
- Philippe Citerne*, Vice President of the Board of Directors of Edenred.
- Gabriele Galateri de Genola*, Chairman of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.
- Maëlle Gavet*, Chief Executive Officer of Ozon Holdings.
- Françoise Gri*, Chief Executive Officer of the Pierre & Vacances – Center Parcs Group.
- Jean Romain Lhomme, Principal and Co-Head of Colony Capital Europe.
- Bertrand Meheut*, Chairman of the Canal+ Group Executive Board.
- Nadra Moussalem, Principal and Co-Head of Colony Capital Europe
- Roberto Oliveira de Lima*, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Publicis Worldwide Brazil.
- Jacques Stern, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Edenred.