2020-2021 Integrated Report: Edenred closes ranks with its ecosystem
In its 4th Integrated Report, the Edenred Group illustrates through a 100% digital experience how, more than ever, it acted as the everyday companion for people at work throughout the challenges of 2020-2021.
Smarter in its environment, closer to its stakeholders and stronger thanks to solid fundamentals, Edenred demonstrates more than ever in his 2020-2021 Integrated Report its resilience, its responsible commitment to people at work and ts ability to help reignite the economy.
Discover in this publication:
- An exclusive interview with Bertrand Dumazy, Chairman and CEO of the Edenred Group
- The presentation of the company purpose, "Enrich connections. For good."
- The Group's profitable, durable and responsible model for value creation
- How Edenred consistently supported its ecosystem thanks to solutions in 4 key areas (Eat, Move, Care and Pay)
- Key Group resources for growth and resilience (employees, technology, governance)
2021 Essential : eight is enough!
The Essential is designed to get to know and understand Edenred in 8 key points: corporate profile, earmarked payments, key digital solutions, responsible commitments, employer brand – all of Edenred at a glance!