Edenred announces a strong like-for-like growth in issue volume and earnings.
- The key figures:
- A +8.7% increase in issue volume to €18,273 million
- An operating flow-through ratio of 50.3%
- A +9.7% increase in EBIT to €341 million
- A +12.5% increase in funds from operations to €280 million
- Profitability maintained at a high level, with reported EBIT stable year-on-year despite a negative currency effect over the period.
- Net profit, Group share of €177 million, up 7.7%.
- Recommended dividend of €0.84 per share, representing a payout ratio of 96%.
Key achievements in 2015, in line with the Group's strategy
- Robust growth in Employee Benefits solutions (up 6.7% like-for-like).
- Expense Management solutions increased by a sharp 21.5% like-for-like over the year, and now represent a 16% share of the Group's total issue volume.
- Strategic acquisitions in Employee Benefits with an increase in the Group's stake in ProwebCE in France, and in Expense Management with the acquisition of a 34% stake in UTA in Germany and the announcement of the creation of a joint venture with Embratec in Brazil at the beginning of 2016.
- Ongoing shift to digital solutions, which accounted for 65.4% of issue volume at end-2015.