On this section, access to
Edenred’s Board of Directors decided on March 1, 2021 to recommend to the General Meeting of May 11, 2021 setting the 2020 dividend at €0.75 per share. Subject to this recommendation being approved at the General Meeting, Edenred shareholders will receive 100% of the dividend in cash or 100% in new Edenred common shares, at the shareholder’s option. The new shares will be issued at a price corresponding to 90% of the average of the opening prices quoted on Euronext Paris over the twenty trading days preceding the date of the General Meeting (i.e. between April 13 and May 10, 2021) less the net dividend, rounded up to the nearest euro cent.
Dividend payment timeline
- Ex-dividend date: May 14, 2021.
- Record date: May 17, 2021.
- Period for exercising the dividend reinvestment option: from May 18, 2021 to the close of business on June 2, 2021. Shareholders should contact their financial intermediary in order to know the last exercising day of the corresponding financial institution. Shareholders who have not exercised their option before this last exercising day will receive their dividend entirely in cash.
- Payment date: June 9, 2021 for both payment methods.
If the amount of the dividends for which the option is exercised does not correspond to a whole number of shares, the shareholder will receive the lower whole number of shares and the balance in cash from Edenred.
Certain legal restrictions may apply to the reinvestment option for non-resident shareholders. Non-residents of France should enquire about the laws and rules applicable in their country of
FAQ and detailed guide
This option does not constitute an offer or a solicitation to subscribe to or purchase securities in the United States within the meaning of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, or in any other country where such transaction would be contrary to the applicable laws and regulations. The dividend reinvestment option is not available in certain countries, such as those where such an option would require registration with, or authorization from, the local securities regulator. Shareholders residing outside France should inquire about and comply with any local restrictions.
Historical data and sharesHistorical data and shares
year in €
as of 12/31
(in € billion)
* The dividend will be submitted to the shareholders’ approval at Edenred’s Annual General Meeting to be held on May 11, 2021.
CAPITAL STRUCTURECAPITAL STRUCTURE
As of December 31, 2020
Share dataShare data
Exchange where listed Euronext Paris
Place of exchange Compartment A
Stock code FR0010908533
Sector Classification Corporate Services
Date of introduction 2 July 2010, Accor and Edenred demerger
Registered securities Société Générale Securities Services SGSS/SBO/CSS/BOC
32, rue du Champ de Tir
44312 Nantes Cedex 3
Tel : +33 (0) 2 51 85 67 89 (cost of a local call)
Bloomberg: EDEN FP
Indices CAC Large 60, SBF 120, SBF 250, CAC High Dividend, CAC All-Share, Euronext 100, MSCI Standard Index Europe, FTSE4Good.
Non-Financial indicators Non-financial indicators