On this section, access to
WHAT IS EDENRED’S GRADUATE PROGRAM?
The Edenstep program offers a fast-track opportunity to accomplish missions with management responsibilities in the Edenred Group subsidiaries in countries such as Brazil, the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom and Singapore. Working on voluntary international service missions, the selected applicants share a love of travel, the determination to take up challenges and the desire to meet some unique people. Every participant in Edenstep receives individual support (training, mentoring) throughout the entire program.
TWO COURSES THAT TARGET DIFFERENT PROFILES
First launched in 2017, the Edenstep program includes two courses: Edenstep Business (jobs in finance, marketing, strategy or business development) and Edenstep Digital (technological jobs). Participants in Edenstep Business can contribute to the growth of mobile payment, support product launches or take part in financial operations. The Edenstep Digital curriculum is dedicated to jobs in technology and IT, from architecture and data science, to project management, development, infrastructure, hosting, networks or security.
- Examination and preselection of the applicants, who sent a resume in English and one presentation slide
- A one-day recruitment session in English, including two interviews and one group case study exercise
- A telephone interview with an operational manager
- one week in Paris meeting Edenred’s senior managers to discuss a varied range of themes
- one week in the field in Europe supporting operatives working in the Group’s emblematic activities.
3. Work experience
Applicants occupy two positions for 24 months in one or two Edenred countries.
Edenred pays for travel, relocation costs and one return trip during the program.
JOIN THE EDENSTEP GRADUATE PROGRAM:
- A genuine international experience,
- Support throughout the program,
- A career springboard for young graduates,
- The possibility to ultimately occupy a position of responsibility in an international group,
- Integration in a community of enthusiasts who share their love of travel, their determination to take up challenges and the desire to meet unique people.
HOW TO APPLY
To join the Edenstep adventure, send your resume and a portrait of yourself on one PowerPoint slide in English to email@example.com before March 15, 2018.