On this section, access to
What is Edenred's Graduate Program?
The Edenstep program is a fast-track experience of missions of responsibility in an international and stimulating environment. Selected applicants will join a class of 15 graduates who share passion for travel, determination to take up challenges and a desire for strong human relations. In addition to being professionally immersed in the Edenred group, each one of them will benefit from individual support (training, mentoring) during, and even after, the program. The members of the Edenstep program will fulfill their missions as part of France’s V.I.E. (volunteering for international experience) program.
Where are the destinations?
- ASIA: China (Shanghai), Singapore (Singapore)
- EUROPE: Germany (Munich), Spain (Barcelona and Madrid), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Italy (Milan), Czech Republic (Prague), Romania (Bucharest), UK (London),
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil (São Paulo), Mexico (Mexico City)
How is the Edenstep Program organized?
Starting on September 4, 2017, the 15 participants will spend a week at Edenred’s head office in Paris, where they will meet the Group’s senior executives. This will be completed by two weeks in the field in Munich, Milan and Paris. Groups of five graduates will accompany operatives working in Edenred’s emblematic activities.
Between late September 2017 and September 2019, each graduate in the Edenstep program will then carry out two one-year placements in Asia, Europe, North America or Latin America in one of Edenred’s areas of expertise.
Edenred pays for:
- Accommodation for the first three weeks
- Relocation costs
- One return trip per year between the host country and the graduate’s country of origin
Who can apply?
- Students who graduated in 2015, 2016 or 2017
- Applicants eligible for V.I.E. work placement program
More information about VIE
- Fluent English
- Applicant must have a first professional experience (internship, temporary contract or permanent position), ideally related to the Edenred Group’s activities
What are the Program's business sectors?
- Strategy and Business Development
- Digital Technology
How to take part
- Send your resume and presentation of yourself on one PowerPoint slide (in English) before April 14, 2017 to email@example.com Be creative!
- After an examination of the applications, the preselected applicants will take part in a one-day recruitment session in Paris (two interviews and one group case study, all in English)
- Once this step successfully passed, applicants will be sensed for one or two opportunities within Edenstep's program.The last step is a telephone interview with the hiring manager in the host country.
- September 4, 2017: The program kicks off!
Join the Edenstep Graduate Program:
- A genuine international experience,
- Individual Support throughout the program,
- A career springboard for young graduates,
- The possibility to ultimately occupy a position of responsibility in an international group,
- Integration in a community of young professionals who share their passion for travel, determination to take up challenges and the desire to network.