On this section, access to
What is Edenred's Graduate Program?
The Edenstep program is a fast-track experience of missions of responsibility in an international and stimulating environment. Selected applicants will join a class of 11 graduates who share passion for travel, determination to take up challenges and a desire for strong human relations. In addition to being professionally immersed in the Edenred group, each one of them benefits from individual support (training, mentoring) during, and even after, the program. The members of the first Edenstep program fulfill their missions as part of France’s V.I.E. (volunteering for international experience) program.
Where are the destinations?
- ASIA: China (Shanghai), Singapore (Singapore)
- EUROPE: Germany (Munich), Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Milan), Romania (Bucharest), UK (London),
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil (São Paulo), Mexico (Mexico City)
How is the Edenstep Program organized?
Starting on September 4, 2017, the 11 participants spend a week at Edenred’s head office in Paris, where they meet the Group’s senior executives. This is completed by two weeks in the field in Munich, Bruxelles, Milan and Paris. They accompany operatives working in Edenred’s emblematic activities.
Between late September 2017 and September 2019, each graduate in the Edenstep program will then carry out two one-year placements in Asia, Europe, North America or Latin America in one of Edenred’s areas of expertise.
What are the Program's business sectors?
- Strategy and Business Development
- Digital Technology
Join the Edenstep Graduate Program:
- A genuine international experience,
- Individual Support throughout the program,
- A career springboard for young graduates,
- The possibility to ultimately occupy a position of responsibility in an international group,
- Integration in a community of young professionals who share their passion for travel, determination to take up challenges and the desire to network.