On this section, access to
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project, in a listed company that is growing and changing fast.
- Living our values every day: entrepreneurial spirit, simplicity, innovation, sharing and performance.
- Increasing your employability, by quickly taking on responsibilities in a changing international environment that favors agility and versatility.
- Entering a “Best place to work” that makes you want to do more.
- Contributing to our Corporate societal commitment to balanced nutrition, environment and solidarity.
We are committed to developing your employability
By joining Edenred, you will be joining a human-sized company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, one that is currently undergoing a digital transition in terms of both its products and its working methods. This spirit also underpins our approach to career management: at Edenred, you will quickly have a chance to take on responsibilities and acquire considerable self-sufficiency, all in the environment of an internationally networked intermediate-sized company. The Group's growth and business transformation have fostered considerable career development opportunities.
Personalized career path
The diversity of careers at Edenred reflects the wealth of professional opportunities within the Group. Whether in affiliations, sales, auditing, business development, technology or management, there is no such thing as a pre-established career path at Edenred, rather a host of individual opportunities to match each person's aspirations and skills. At Edenred, you will define your career in what is considered a great place to work, and in accordance with non-discrimination and diversity principles.
As an employer, we value attitude just as much as performance. Indeed, in a services industry, attitudes such as attentiveness, commitment, open-mindedness and positive energy are key to group performance and customer satisfaction. These attitudes reflect our Customer Inside, corporate culture and our framework of values.
To actively pursue our development strategy, we seek talents in our core businesses, in particular in sales, customer relations, finance, IT and marketing. We are also constantly looking to consolidate our expertise in areas such as e-banking, digital technologies and mobile services. See our offers on LinkedIn, or visit the sites of our various subsidiaries.
2016 key figures
Breakdown by geography
Since end of January, 2017 almost 8,000 employees work at edenred, including UTA